Running of the Bears 5K race on Saturday July 9, 2022
Register Online →
LOCATION: Clark's Bears, 110 Daniel Webster Highway, Lincoln, NH 03251.
REGISTRATION: Pre-registration is $30 per person ages 4 and above. Pre-registration will be open until July 8 at noon and includes:
- One Running of the Bears technical fabric T-shirt. Shirt sizes are guaranteed if registered by June 9, 2022. Shirts after that date are while supplies last.
- Additional donated schwag.
Race day registration is $35 per person.
DETAILS: The race will begin at 7:00am and will take place rain or shine. This is a BYOB race. BRING YOUR OWN BEAR!! Each runner/walker needs to run with a teddy bear to qualify. Just in case you forget, teddy bears will be on sale the morning of the race. Strollers are allowed but must go to the end of the line up for safety reasons.
PARKING: Please use the north end of the Main Parking lot near the water tower for plenty of free parking.
RESTROOMS: There are plenty of clean restrooms inside the park at the Anaconda Escape and the Riverbank Restrooms.
CHECK-IN: Enter the park from the Anaconda Escape Raft Ride gate from 6:00am-6:45am for check-in. Your bib, complimentary T-shirt and schwag will be available at the picnic pavilion.
NEW START & FINISH LINE: The new start/finish line is located inside Clark's Bears at Merlin's Mystical Mansion.
The 3.25 mile route will be:
- Start from Merlin's Mystical Mansion.
- North to the Anaconda Escape (raft ride) through the gate underneath the slide
- Turn left and through the parking lot to Connector Road
- Turn left onto Connector Road to Hobo Parking Lot back entrance
- Turn right into Hobo Railroad to Route 112
- Turn right onto Route 112 to junction of Route 3
- Turn right at the traffic light onto Route 3 back to Clark's Bears
- Turn right into Clark's parking lot and back through the Anaconda Escape gate
- Race ends inside the park at Merlin's Mystical Mansion.
There will be volunteers in yellow vests to direct you along the route; and one water spot along the way.
5K Race Map
WATER STOP: There will be one water station along the way.
TIMING RESULTS: Timing results will be available on your phone with the Millennium Running app.
BENEFIT: All proceeds will be donated to the Linwood Ambulance Service, a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization. They are a group of dedicated volunteers who provide emergency medical services at the basic and advanced life support levels to the communities of Lincoln and Woodstock, New Hampshire. The Linwood Ambulance Service is grateful for your support!
MORE INFORMATION: For more information about the race contact Anne Englert at 603-745-8913 Ext. 2.